Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2014

You have to cause health to happen!

I have been traveling the past couple days - no normal routine - and I have to make health work - it's a must. My travel tip is just do the best you can with what you have. 

I started Tuesday with a beet juice. No filter here just a vibrant color. Beets with pineapple, grapefruit, orange and mint. Vitamin C booster. This is a great one for traveling, and in 5 minutes you have had your meal - plus instant cellular nutrition! 

I picked up some travel snacks - organic pistachios and macadamia nuts, and coconut milk chocolate peanut butter ice cream! 

Dinner was a kale salad! 

I also drank lots of water, including a lemon water. 

Today I started with a smoothie. Another great travel meal. 

Later at the airport - check out all these healthy snacks! It's amazing to see organic and non-Gmo! 


I picked up some pineapple, grapes and a pure bar! The fruit is not organic at all, but the most whole thing they had there. 

This can be eating while you walk - travel tip! 

When I arrived in California later that evening I had a green juice from Mothers Market. Parsley, cilantro, kale, cucumber and celery. 


Later I had a mint Nibmor chocolate and a That's It bar with two ingredients: apple and cherry. 



Had dinner at a Mediteradian restaurant which was organic and hormone free. This was rice, grilled chicken and salad. And green tea. I ate this entire plate. 


13 days to book launch! 

Love Liana 

P.S if you are a subscriber to my emails you would have gotten one today about what's the one thing you really want to transform? Comment below and let me know! It's time for total health transformation! 



No comments:

Post a Comment