Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2014

Have gratitude when you eat

One of the thousands of tools for health is: HAVE GRATITUDE. 

Feeling gratitude while eating and drinking can aid with digestion, and much more. 

We love the foods that taste so delicious and also take care of the body well. 

My Breakfast was greens drink. 1 teaspoon raw dried greens and water. Suited for on-the-go type lifestyle. 


Destination: 

When we are grateful we are grounded. Activate gratitude. 

Just remember "I CAN" when you think you can't. I CAN is a great affirmation. Related artwork at Inner Circle, Venice Beach. 

We are all one! - eat whole foods. 

Next was LUNCH!!! I can I can I can! Cafe gratitude in Venice Beach is amazing. 


Started with beet juice...
..... And yam fries!!!!!     Delicious. 


Next was the most amazing Baked quinoa pasta - gluten free! Tastes amazing. "Health is easy when pasta tastes like this!" Perfect for a Californian Fall. With nut cheese and fresh herbs. 

The menu is like heaven. 

Dessert is always so bright!!! GRATEFUL that this is healthier!!! 

Raw strawberry shortcake !!!! 
With chocolate brownies and plant based ice cream!!!!!!!!!! :))))) plus a raw chocolate ball. Such a treat. A lot of beautiful antioxidants in those desserts. 

And of course I had a herbal tea - aids digestion of raw desserts like these. And adds more antioxidants to the meal. 

Jasmine and green tea. 

Dinner was water! Grateful for the amazing beautiful clean and nutritious foods that my body received today!  

I replied to emails for 2.5 hours. And then I studied google calendar to learn new organization skills and plan the week ahead! 9 days to book launch and the Earth Diet global book tour begins!!! Looking forward to all the wonderful amazing delicious and so nutritious foods I get to enjoy tomorrow. Grateful for that and excited to wake up and eat such deliciousness. 

Still feeling the incredible affects of hiking for 4 hours yesterday!!! :) body is loving it. It feels good here. 

We teach ourselves to feel good in our bodies. 


9 days to book launch!

Good night! :) Love Liana ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment