Search This Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2014

2 days of on-the-go nourishment

Friday was such an amazing surprising day! A few days ago my manager looked at the Earth Diet ranking on Amazon and it was 33,000! Then he looked at it Friday and said you better look at Amazon! When I looked I was really surprised and shocked and so so happy! I cried a bit with so much joy! The Earth Diet was ranked #13 for Health, Diets, Nutrition and Fitness! It made it to #10 for the day and also #3 for new releases! I am so grateful. And this makes me so happy because its so great to see a natural lifestyle book get some momentum! I am so passionate about this book being successful and being available to people because it saved my life, transformed my health issues, and there are many people out there who want the same health experience! It's 4 days to book launch. I have worked so hard on this for the past 6 years and its so fulfilling to see some great results! 


For lunch I made 2 recipes from the Earth Diet book - Pasta Primavera which is gluten free pasta with vegetables, and Chicken Nuggets! It's so relaxing to make food when we make the time and can focus on just making an amazing meal! 

Ingredients for Pasta Primavera! How amazing is it that we can eat pasta that is also gluten free?! 

The celebration lunch feast! Chicken Nuggets with a gluten free almond meal and turmeric coating, with Pasta Primavera and lettuce with lemon. 

I was so happy when I found this bar in my bag! Haha a nice surprise! This was my dinner! I love these That's It bars because they have 2 ingredients: apple and apricot! That's really it - and they are delicious - no preservatives! 

That evening I went to the Hay House I Can Do It event in Passedena California! It's always good to listen to Wayne Dyer! 

Got to catch up with these lovely ladies! Emily Rose Shaw who is an Earth Diet Health Coach, and Jill DeJong who is a health model and blogger for Models Do Eat! 

Had a green tea. 

This morning was travel time from California to NYC. I got a beet juice and these bars for snacks throughout the day. Gluten free and high in antioxidants! 

Drank lots of water today! And on the plane I did an hour of intentional body work while sitting in my seat. Making it work! 

Grateful for the beautiful colours in the sky while flying into New York! 

Dinner was this Pure bar - gluten free, organic an vegan!


Love Liana! 

No comments:

Post a Comment