Search This Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2014

So much great food today

Started the day with organic gluten free spice cake from Vitacost! Incredible and cannot believe it is gluten free. I will be emailing subscribers soon about how to get 30-50% off organic ingredients with Vitacost! It's a way for all of us to afford organic :) 

Then I had some cantaloupe/rock melon as known to us Aussies.


Then enjoyed this stunning rainbow.


This quote inspired me. We are always growing. 

Had one organic chicken sausage with organic ketchup. 

Designed the new health coaches page for the website! This is first draft mock up. Stay tuned for new coaches. 

Then went to Boca Raton Barnes and Noble in Florida where the new Earth Diet book is available. 

Then went to Vitacost where I got to meet the new CEO Kevin! 

With Andrew and Lindsay on the Vitacost team. 

This is Vitacost vending machine! This is available to their staff - healthy snacks! Amazing! 

Next was Wholefoods where I had my favorite rice milk ice cream! 

And That's It bars! That have just 2 ingredients - no preservatives or additives. Plus totally delicious. 


My Wholefoods bill was $11.11


Dinner was out with friends. Had this amazing crab salad. 


48 days to book launch!

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment