Search This Blog

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Made natural skin care today!

Started the day in Miami! Good morning it was! 


For brunch I visited the Wholefoods in Miami. Stunning location.


I had a mixture of carbs, protein and greens from the buffet. And a green juice with wheatgrass. So fulfilling. 


I was on the radio at 3pm on GNC Live with Dr Leonard Coldwell talking about the earth diet book launch and the earth diet cafe! I was asked if the aboriginals taught me any health secrets - well yes of course that is my foundation. I was 5 when I started to learn the laws of nature. Now I share it all in my new book! 

For an afternoon snack I was craving protein so had TWO of these organic chicken apple sausages with organic ketchup on a spinach wrap. 

So happy when a client of mins John sent me a photo of his daily blood juice aka beet juice that I put on his program as I am health coaching him! 

Then I went shopping at Wholefoods. One of my rewards was this rice milk ice cream covered in chocolate and nuts. Yum so so so delicious. 

Dinner was this coconut! Wholefoods actually cut it open for me. I love eating the nut. It's so clean and fresh and yet filling! No guilt with mono style eating! 

Stocked up on fresh organic foods and products! Among this shopping list was bentonite clay, real salt, potatoes, organic sausages, aloe leaf, tomatoes, lettuce, basil, kombucha, organic eggs and so much more! 

Then I made skin care! My face was craving a good clean and scrub and I ran out of my organic product so I wanted to make some, since the ones I saw available in Wholefoods had so many chemicals I just don't want to put them on my face.

So I made a natural face cleanser with:
- 2 tablespoons clean water 
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar 
- 1 drop essential oil tea tree
- 1 drop essential oil eucalyptus 

Then I used organic cotton pads and dipped them in the cleanser and then cleaned my face. You can see the dirt that gets lifted and comes off. 
- If it burns your face add more water. 
- This mixture will do 1-3 face cleanses. 

For the Face Scrub I made:
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil 
- 2 tablespoon aloe Vera (use fresh or gel) 
- 1 teaspoon salt (add more if you want more exfoliant)
- 1 drop tea tree
- 1 drop eucalyptus 

- This mixture will do 1-3 face scrubs! 


Getting ready for a great sleep.

51 days to book launch!

Love Liana 








No comments:

Post a Comment