Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2014

3 days of eating / balance

Here is my past 3 days of eating.

Thursday breakfast I started with protein organic eggs and pineapple. 

For a morning snack I had coconut milk ice cream sandwich. 


Lunch I had organic pizza!!! Fulfilling. 

Afternoon snack was a romantic date with myself with this coconut milk ice cream covered in chocolate. 

For dinner I had a Phresh Greens drink. 

The next day Friday started with bentonite clay to draw toxins.

Made an epic lunch. This is onion cooked with basil and tomato and real salt. 

Then I added brown rice pasta. Delicious. Recipe in new book. 


Then it was Friday afternoon! So I decided to go to the beach for 3 hours. 

This was my veiw. Paradise. And I walked for an hour. 

Friday evening snacks. Kombucha - natures soda! 

Today Saturday I went to the only organic salon in Fort Lauderdale John Bruno Organic Salon and saw this Natural Awakenings article where an article I wrote is featured! On "Nurture through Nourishment." 

Check out what he served up! This 3-ingredient smoothie with blueberries, pineapple and strawberries. Amazing. 

I instagrammed this picture - to only let the best touch your hair! Make sure if you go to a salon it is organic and animal cruelty free - less chemicals in the hair! 

I had a bentonite clay drink.

Dinner was shrimp/prawn cocktail. 

45 days to book launch! 

Love Liana 



No comments:

Post a Comment