Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Speaking in NYC @ The Seed Experience this weekend!

This Saturday 11am-noon I will be speaking at The Seed Experience in NYC! It is a plant based vegan event with vendors with yummy foods like cashew ice cream yum and great speakers see below! Would love to see you there! For 50% off your tickets use this link and then use code: seed50 http://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-seed-2014-tickets-11609378965?aff=SpkAFF&afu=110699563371
Also I am giving 10 people the opportunity to be on my guest list! To enter pre-order my new book from Amazon or Barnes and Noble and forward the receipt to liana@theearthdiet.org and I will select the first 10 people who do this! 

So today was a lot of organization for the event this weekend as well as preparing for the book launch! 

I started the day with a lot of hydration, ate a lot of watermelon. Breakfast yum. 


Then had this bowl of pineapple and green juice as I was on a marketing meeting call. 

For a late lunch I had this superfood smoothie yum with such high vibe ingredients: cherries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, maca, raw chocolate, hemp seeds, chia seeds and water. Recipe in new book. 

I wrote on Instagram that I never get tired of picking fresh greens from the garden! Here is kale and chives about to be part of my dinner feast! 

I made this! So yum brown rice pasta - I just love being able to eat pasta that is gluten free! With sautéed greens and carrot in coconut oil. With garlic. 


Mmm amazing. It's getting late in NY but I am craving some watermelon. Might just make that my dessert! 

Hope to see you this weekend at The Seed Experience! 

Much love, Liana 

84 days to book launch! 


No comments:

Post a Comment