Search This Blog

Friday, August 8, 2014

How to eat carbs in a healthy way

This is my food log from yesterday. I was craving carbs so here is how I fulfilled that in a healthy way: 

For breakfast I had some oats with brown rice syrup. Oats can be grounding and calming. 

For lunch I had some potato cubes cooked in coconut oil with organic ketchup (recipe in new book).

For an afternoon snack I made my favorite superfood smoothie - recipe in new book.


For dinner I had a green juice, green tea plus mashed potato. Mashed with coconut oil, real salt and pepper. The green juice and green tea helps to digest all the carbs from the day as they are both high in antioxidants. The green juice also adds the raw element for the day which is how we can make eating carbs possible. 

Getting ready to speak at the Seed Experience tomorrow in NYC! 


82 days to book launch!

Love Liana

No comments:

Post a Comment