Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2014

High protein and antioxidant day

I started the day with an hour of exercise on the beach. Bliss. For breakfast I had a green tea with pineapple and rock melon (cantaloupe). 

For my second breakfast I had this coconut milk ice cream covered in chocolate! On the beach. It's a bit melted here.


Soon after I was craving protein so I had this raw chocolate almond butter cup! These are "The Earth Diet" that I designed years ago - so proud of this delicious creation and you can order it from my site and its shipped to your door.

I had some organic classic cream cookies by Back To Nature. If we eat cookies we may as well make sure they are organic. 

For lunch I had some organic cherries from Dean's Natural Market (New Jersey). Cherries on the beach - also bliss for me. 

I had another chocolate almond butter cup. 

For dinner I had flounder stuffed in lobster and crab. I love seafood especially by the beach! I didn't eat the corn as this is Gmo. 


I am looking forward to the day when every restaurant on earth is using cleaner organic ingredients!!

78 days to book launch!

Love Liana

1 comment: