Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day at Miami Beach

Started the day with lots of water and some organic cereal (Nature's Path) by the poolside with my sister! She wrote her travel blog, I had a couple of phone meetings about some exciting collaborations coming up! 


Then we went to the beach. This is definitely my kind of weather hot hot hot! A couple of locals gave us this fresh coconut and we drank the coconut water... Wow so amazing! So fresh! 


For an afternoon snack I had an Earth Diet Chocolate Almond Butter cup. So fulfilling... High in protein and antioxidants. 

These are gold! 

For dinner I had sea weed salad... 

And salmon! 

For dessert I had a green tea and raw chocolate bar! Yum! By the poolside in a divine location which is where I am writing this blog from! 


Will do some yoga and meditation before bed. Will have a nourishing sleep. 

Guess what tomorrow is so exciting! 68 days to book launch!

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment