Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2014

We all have issues

It's true - we all have issues! We all have something we are 'working' on - or want to change and be better. Sometimes we think other people are perfect, or other people have better lives, when the truth is we all suffer with some issue. It's called being human! When I was stuck in a vicious cycle of binge eating on junk food - I thought I was the only person in the world who did this kind of thing! I thought this because for 5 years no one knewI was suffering! I kept it to myself, I thought others would think I was weird and not understand why I was addicted to junk foods. I feared being judged. As soon as I shared my story a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, I started this blog and then discovered many people wrote to me who also had issues. To know other people had issues was a relief to me. I thought 'why am I not perfect?' 'why is this happening to me and not others' and 'If I could be someone else I would have a better life.' Now I realize I don't want anyone else's life - I want my life - and I want to work on myself to be the best me I can be, and the healthiest me I can be! When we compare ourself to others we can get stuck thinking they are better because they have less issues - but you don't know what that person is really dealing with unless you have a deep honest conversation with them!

I wanted to write this blog to inspire myself and you to not feel bad about our issues. We should not feel guilty, or that we are wrong, or be in shame at all. We should know we are where we are at, and that we are learning and growing with the process.

Really Rome was not built in a day, and pretty sure the Taj Mahal took 22 years to build. Transformation is a process! Foundation building takes time! 

Here is some inspiration for us as we deal with our issues:



:) 

Love Liana 

Book launch in 7 months! :) talk about issues lol kidding ! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment