Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Tips for ALLERGIES.

Yesterday I was sneezing a lot and today I woke up sneezing and my nose was irritating me. I mean sneezing and sneezing over again that it became so annoying and then it would stop for 5 minutes and then start again. It felt like allergies. Not that I have consistent allergies but something happened the past two days to have me sneezing and having an irritated nose. Whatever caused it, I obviously wanted to relieve it and be at ease.

Here is what I did, and can be helpful for other people with allergies: 

1. I drank green tea and then used the warm tea bags and patted them under my eyes. Ahhh what a relief it felt so nice. This is also good for people who have dark circles under their eyes which I had this morning.  

2. I chewed on some raw ginger. 

3. I drank bentonite clay

4. I drank phresh greens.

5. I ate roasted onion and garlic. 

6. I drank apple cider vinegar 

7. I ate raw cucumber 


8. I did a bentonite clay mask. 

9. I drank green juice with collard greens. 

Here is a great recipe for green juice: 

All of these actions added a lot of nutrition in my body. I felt like the ginger and green tea settled the discomfort. And the ginger and phresh greens kicked out the toxins. The green juice energized my body and affirmed that I nourish my body daily! 


If we look at why I was experiencing symptoms of sneezing, running nose, red nose, blocked nose, dark eyes, I could say, it could be that I was stressed about a situation and or there was dust in my environment and that's it's now fall season. 

Natural news has this great article, 8 foods that fight allergies, which are citrus fruits, red grapes, broccoli, collard greens, nuts, apples, fish, onion and garlic. 

It's obvious to me what causes allergies; stress, heavy metals and dust in the environment, change of season, toxic food, processed food, gluten, excess sugar and gluten, too many toxins in body, acidic body, too much of one food, and genetically modified foods. Is this obvious to you also? I know it's becoming more and more known that a natural lifestyle like the Earth Diet gives us a consistently healthy lifestyle. 

I created a powerful affirmation to allow myself to relax, even though I'm having these symptoms all is well and I love and accept myself. Louise Hay is queen of affirmations and has one for everything! 

Now it's night time and I haven't sneezed all day and am feeling much clearer :) 

Affirming that "Good thoughts and good food is good medicine." LWG - quote from manuscript!

356 days to book launch!

Love Liana 
Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray 

1 comment:

  1. I mean sneezing and sneezing over again that it became so annoying and then it would stop for 5 minutes and then start again. It felt like allergies. Mike

    ReplyDelete