Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

The beginning of the book launch! 365 day COUNTDOWN!

Hi everyone!

Wow what a full on day!

I made a big public announcement today for the first time on LIVE RADIO! Go to www.naturalnewsradio.com for the archives!

I have officially started the countdown 365 days to the launch of my new book The Earth Diet published by Hay House! The book is set to be published October 28th 2014.

I spent today recording for radio majority of the day, and then out to dinner with friends and co-workers and health advocates at Pure Food and Wine the greatest healthy restaurant in Manhattan!



If you are not a subscriber to The Earth Diet (you can subscribe here), this is the email that was sent out about my announcement:
Hi everyone!!! In case you missed me live on the radio today, I announced my big news for the first time to the public! 
If you want to listen to the radio show here is the archive.
So here is my big announcement!!!
I have been holding this in since April. Why? For many reasons that I will share with you one day. Firstly i want you all to know what you can count on me for. You can always count on me for being authentic, open, honest and real. And i mean that! My life depends on it! i have a responsibility to hold integrity with my work doing The Earth Diet. It is all about honest food labels and real foods without toxic chemicals. 
So as my job as the author of The Earth Diet, and the creator since starting my daily blog to break my junk food addiction, it is my job and commitment to you to be real about my experiences while living this lifestyle. This does make me feel vulnerable but i would rather be honest about my life and the food we eat, than to not share authenticness. You won't ever see me promote a food product that uses toxic harmful chemical ingredients. 
Why am I saying all this? Because with what I am about to tell you comes a story. A story of epic ups and downs. Some people may think my life is perfect because i live this lifestyle, other people have told me they idolize me and they dream that i am this perfect health miracle. I am not to be idolized and as i am exactly the same as everyone. i am just living my purpose and doing what i feel like i came here to do: To live a natural powerful life that I love and to share it with others. Inside of that comes a lot of challenges i am faced with. I am not going to share all of that now, i have our entire lifetime to share that with you all! 
And as of today a 365 day countdown begins. And I feel like I am about to have a baby and in 365 days from now that baby will be born although it is not a baby... It is a book!!! But not just any book!!! A book published by Hay House!
It is official that Hay House will publish The Earth Diet book next October 28th exactly 365 days from now!!! 
This is a big deal! And I would love to share with you about how I got signed by them! And the good thing is I have 365 days to prepare for the book launch, and I will share it with you all. I am inviting you to come on this journey with me and see how it all unfolds!!!! 
Hay house is a dream come true. it was unbelievable to sign a contract with them. It took me months to accept it. It had been a dream of mine since 18! I had this dream for 8 years and it came true! Just like that one day it came true!!! Something that had always been a dream became real! 
Another Hay House best selling author Gregg Braden says "we are already in the next age, the age of meeting ourselves again." It's time for me to face that I am a powerful leader who has transformed my health. Life has not been perfect and I am dealing with life just like every other human being! Just like you! And I have found a way to have a great relationship with food! So I welcome you on my journey. 
When I was 18 I read Eckhart Tolle's book "The Power Of Now" which really kick started my spiritual journey. I knew then I wanted to have a book one day like Eckhart Tolle, but I had no idea it would be The Earth Diet! 
I then went on to read Wayne Dyer's book, Louise Hay, Esther Hicks, Bruce Lipton, Debbie Ford, Marianne Williamson and Anita Moorjani learning that they ALL share the same book publisher! Hay house! I learned that these people are the leading world changers and combined have sold over 500,000 million books and they go on Oprah, become best sellers, and really make a positive impact in the world! These are the people I dreamed of being surrounded by! 
How The Earth Diet book will affect the world...

It will help a lot of people to transform their health using these recipes. It will help people to lose excess weight to heal themselves! To replace their favorite junk foods with healthy chocolate and ice creams and cheesecakes! It will make the Earth a less chemical place and a more organic and harmonious place to live! And Hay House are making The Earth Diet book available in all the Barnes and Noble book stores in the world, at airports, organic stores, on kindle and amazon! It will be much more accessibly available than what I could have done on my own. 
As some of you know I self published The Earth Diet book in 2012 which now will become the original limited! Consider it an art piece! This book will be discontinued I think by February so grab a copy of that one now if you want a collectors item! 
Hay house have redesigned the book. I have worked on a new manuscript since April this year! It has triple the amount of recipes and of course it's very well edited! 
I am so excited to go on this journey with you! Since after all this is for the Earth, not just me! I have included your favorite recipes and tips in the book and will make a great gift for your family and friends! From all the questions I have received from you in the past few years, I have included in the book! 
My experience since the day being signed in April is... Acceptance of success and then pressure to perform. To cope with this I have created the possibility that I will live my life with presence, peace, confidence and lots and lots of love. 
This all started because I wanted so bad to break my junk food habit so I started a blog and readers held me accountable. I broke that and am free of it. The Earth Diet recipes and ideas essentially saved me and now I share it with others. the joy of others also finding freedom around food and health is the most fulfilling thing I can ever experience. 
I invite you on my 365 day countdown to the launch! Welcome to The Earth Diet! I love you! 
I have no idea what I am in for haha! So excited and nervous to see how it unfolds. I am realistic I know it won't always be easy. I will certainly be faced with challenges, but I do know I have a choice of how I face each thing and what I do from that. I still crave junk food when I get stressed but I am not willing to let stress beat me. I am on the pursuit of a happy, healthy, peaceful, fulfilled life! 
I heard an interesting thing from a fellow Hay House author this weekend at the "I Can Do It Event" in NYC that "we are drowning with information but starving for wisdom..." I believe everything we need is within us. You already know how to live a natural life that you love, you already know what your body needs. I'm just here to provide recipes you might love! 
Love,
Liana

PS. For more info on Hay House and their amazing group of authors click here!
Copyright © 2013 The Earth Diet, All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment