In Costa Rica...
to the Volcano at La Fortuna!
In Dominical I got to use aloe vera daily !
So NOURISHING for my skin! :)
|© Rock'n Raw Photos 2013 ™|
Grateful for the freshness, vitamins and minerals.
so lush and NOURISHING for the skin!
THE SPRINGS an absolutely divine resort!
This place blows my mind and is magical in so many ways!
Check out how many natural hot springs they have...
1 cup of gluten free oats blended into a fine flour meal
1 cup almond milk
1 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil for cooking
Maple Syrup for serving
1. Mix all ingredients either in a BOWL or high speed blender like the Vitamix. The batter should be a smooth consistency. Add more oats if you want thick pancakes.
2. Heat oil in a pan and when it is hot pour the batter. Turn over once you see bubbles appear on one side.
3. Serve with fresh fruit, CHOCOLATE DIPPING SAUCE, cacao powder, maple syrup, crushed nuts, finely grounded coconut! Get creative!
This recipe was designed by Liana Werner-Gray.
1 cup Raw Cacao Powder
1 cup Extra virgin coconut oil
1 cup Maple Syrup or Raw Honey
In a Vitamix or high speed blender mix all ingredients until smooth!
Always add more cacao if you like dark chocolate, and add more maple syrup if you like it sweet!
Dip with strawberries or other fruits! Also makes a great RAW ICE CREAM TOPPING, or cake/pancake topping! OR pour it into ice cube holders and make mini chocolate blocks!
High in magnesium, relaxes the muscles, aids weight loss, aphrodisiac increases energy, replaces processed chocolate, stress relief.
Makes one large tub for yourself or for sharing ;)
2 cup of walnuts
2 cup of water
1 cup of maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons of cacao powder
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract (optional)
1/2 teaspoon of himalayan or celtic sea salt (optional)
ACTION: Either use an ice cream maker, Vitamix or High Speed Blender.
1. On high speed mix all ingredients until smooth fluffy ice cream like consistency.
2. Place in the freezer overnight!
TIP: Freeze for a few hours and then process again in the blender to make it even creamier!
+ ADD EXTRA cacao if you like super CHOCOLATE, add extra maple syrup if you like SUPER SWEET!
+ To replace the nuts (for nut allergies) use hemp seeds or sunflower seeds.
DAIRY FREE. REFINED SUGAR FREE. SOY FREE. GLUTEN FREE.
CHEMICAL FREE. ARTIFICIAL ANYTHING FREE. PROVIDES BODY NUTRITION.
PHOTO ALBUM ON FACEBOOK: